Monday, December 16, 2013

Season's Greetings!

This holiday season is getting to be quite busy.  It's getting even busier now because we are rolling up really close to Christmas and the winter weather that came through a week ago put everything on hold for about 5 days, talk about being behind... Sheesh!

I'm not even remotely close to being done with my gift shopping.  I've got about 10 more people to shop for with a few of them being out of state and one out of the country.

After the holiday season comes New Years.  That means a fresh start, new goals, resolutions, whatever.  I've got some ideas on what goals and resolutions to pursue.  When they are fully developed I will make a post about each one of them.

Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Happy Kwanza, and Happy New Year...
(I hope I didn't forget any!)

- Jose

 

No comments:

Post a Comment